GET A QUOTE
Contact us to check availability, boat options, check fishing conditions, pricing and to book your fishing charter with us.
WHY BOOK THROUGH US & OUR RATES EXPLAINED
We have been running Fishing Charters in the Cape for over 25 years, doing 120 to 150 charters with over 1000 guests per year. We are certainly not the cheapest. We believe the cost of a charter will long be forgotten after your expectations are exceeded & your dreams are reached on an epic fishing charter on the finest boats in Cape Town.
Our impeccable safety record & our extensive knowledge about our local conditions and species is shown in our track record. Just read some of our reviews on Facebook or TripAdvisor. It’s for this reason we are head and shoulders above the rest.
Our fishing charter rates range from R15,000 to R50,000 depending on boat size, number of guests and type of fishing charter you’re after. If you are getting cheaper quotes than this, you need to question why. With us you are ensured a safe, professional fishing charter. Contact us for pricing.
10 REASONS TO FISH WITH US
- All our paperwork and required licensing is always up to date and checked annually.
- Our skippers and crew are highly qualified and experienced and knowledgeable of our local conditions.
- All boats have onboard toilet facilities.
- All our trips are fully catered, everything is supplied including a complimentary cap.
- We pride ourselves on always trying to find fish even if it means going the extra mile!
- We are the longest successful fishing charter operator in the CAPE and have been operating for over 25 years!
- We have a very good network on the ocean, so we always know where to go to find fish!
- We have a 95% to 97% strike rate!
- Our track record speaks for itself. Visit our Trip Advisor and Facebook page reviews & feedback.
- Our boats are tailor made for local conditions as well as for your group or individual requirements.
AFFILIATIONS & SAFETY
We are members of The Cape Charter Boa Association, International Game Fishing Association, South African Deep Sea Association and the Western Province Game Fishing Association, including reciprocity with other international organizations.
All our skippers and deckhands are STCW 95 qualified (first aid, fire fighting, personal safety at sea, life raft training)
All our skippers and crew are COMMERCIALLY endorsed to take paying passengers to sea.
We are fully insured through Club Marine and have public and passenger liability.
We are inspected and surveyed through SAMSA annually as a Charter Vessel.